Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-15 Origin: Site
When it comes to pen mold accessories, everyone may be confused. In fact, pen mold accessories have long been widely used in industrial production and processing, and the effect is getting bigger and bigger, and the demand is getting bigger and bigger. Today, the editor will explain to you the key points that need to be paid attention to when making pen die mold accessories.
1. Don't focus on product planning and ignore the manufacture of pen mold accessories
When some users develop products or trial production of new products, they often only focus on product research and development at the initial stage, ignoring the communication with the pen mold accessories manufacturing unit. After the product planning plan is initially determined, there are three advantages to communicate with the mold manufacturer in advance:
1. The mold manufacturer can make planning preparations in advance to prevent ill-consideration in a hurry and affect the construction period.
2. To manufacture high-quality plastic molds, as long as the supply and demand sides cooperate closely, we can ultimately reduce costs and shorten the cycle.
3. It can ensure that the planned product has a good forming process, and the finalization plan will not be modified because the parts are difficult to process.
2. Prevent multi-head cooperation and try to make plastic molds and product processing one-stop
1. With a qualified mold (qualified test piece), it is not necessarily able to produce qualified products in batches. This is mainly related to the selection of the part's processing machine tool, the forming process (forming temperature, forming time, etc.) and the essence of the operator's skills.
2. If you have a good mold, you must also have a good forming process. It is best to cooperate with one-stop, and try to prevent multi-head cooperation. If the conditions are not met, one party must be selected to take full responsibility, and it must be clearly written when the contract is made.
3. Don't just look at the price, but consider the quality, cycle and service in all aspects
1. There are many kinds of molds, which can be roughly divided into ten categories. According to the different requirements of part material, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, service life, etc., different types of molds are selected for forming.
2. Molds with high precision requirements also need to be processed by high-precision CNC machine tools, and the mold material and forming process requirements are also stricter. 3. Some parts have special requirements during molding, and the mold also needs to use advanced processes such as warm runner, gas-assisted molding, and nitrogen cylinder.
4. Manufacturers should have CNC, EDM, wire cutting machine tools and CNC copy milling equipment, high-precision grinders, high-precision three-coordinate measuring instruments, computer planning and related software.
5. Generally, for large stamping dies, it is necessary to consider whether the machine tool has a blank holder mechanism, or even side lubricant, multi-station progression, etc.
6. The manufacturing methods and processes of the above-mentioned molds are not possessed and mastered by every enterprise. When selecting a cooperative manufacturer, it is necessary to understand its processing capability, not only looking at hardware equipment, but also combining management level, processing experience and technical strength.
For the same set of molds, the quotations from different manufacturers are sometimes far apart. You should not pay more than the cost of the mold, nor less than the cost of the mold!