Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-09 Origin: Site
Injection molding, also known as injection molding, is a kind of injection and molding method, its advantages are fast production speed and high efficiency. So what is the injection molding process like? The following Xiaobian will do a detailed description of each price process.
1. Injection mold closing: The injection molding machine consists of 3 parts -- injection mold, fixture and injection molding unit, among which the clamping unit keeps the injection mold under certain pressure to ensure the consistency of the output.
2. Injection mold injection: refers to the part where plastic particles are fed into the hopper located at the top of the injection molding machine. The particles are placed in a master tank, where they are heated at high temperatures until they melt into a liquid. Then, inside the injection molding machine, a screw will turn and mix the already liquefied plastic. Once the liquid plastic has reached the desired state of the product, the injection process begins. The plastic liquid is forced through a running gate, its speed and pressure controlled by a screw or plunger, depending on the type of machine used.
3. Injection mold pressure preservation: the role of the pressure preservation stage is to continue to apply pressure, compacts the melt, increases the density of plastic (denser), in order to compensate for the shrinkage behavior of plastic. It represents the process of applying a certain amount of pressure to ensure that each cavity has been completely filled. If the mold cavity is not filled correctly, it will result in scrap of the unit.
4. Injection mold cooling: This process step allows the time required for mold cooling. If this step is done too hastily, the products may stick together or become deformed when removed from the machine. This is because molded plastic products can only be cooled and solidified to a certain rigidity, and plastic products can be avoided from deformation due to external force after demoulding.
5. Mold opening: The clamping device is opened to separate the injection mold. Molds are often used repeatedly throughout the process, and they are very expensive to process.
6. Injection mold demoulding: Demoulding is the last link in an injection molding cycle, and the finished product is removed from the injection molding machine. Generally, finished products will continue to be packaged and delivered on the production line or as components of larger products, such as injection molding parts for new energy vehicles.
Injection molding is a wide range of knowledge, skills and practical strong industry. In the process of injection molding production, plastic raw materials, color powder, mouth material, mold, injection molding machine, peripheral equipment, fixture, spray, all kinds of auxiliary materials and packaging materials, etc. The mission of Fanstar is to master the core technology of injection molding production, communicate and analyze the technology before mold production with customers from the production needs of finished products, so that the mold delivery time is short, the service life is long, the rapid mass production and the finished product quality is excellent! Have the need of injection mold welcome to contact us!