Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-06-12 Origin: Site
In the production process, we may encounter such problems: black spots appear in the product of injection molding. This not only affects the appearance quality of the product, but may also indicate potential quality problems. So, what is the reason for the black spots in injection molding? How do we solve this problem? This article will provide you with the solution.
First, the cause of black spots in injection molding
The reason for the black spots in injection molding is mainly the black carbon particles produced by the thermal oxidation decomposition of plastics. This problem may be related to the following:
1. Plastic material problems: If there are problems with the quality of the plastic itself, such as containing too much impurities or moisture, it is easy to produce black spots in the injection molding process.
2. Injection molding process problems: If the injection molding process parameters are unreasonable, such as too high temperature, too low pressure, and too short injection time, it may lead to black spots in the injection molding process.
3. Injection molding machine problems: If the injection molding machine equipment is old, oil pollution is serious, and there are impurities in the injection cavity, etc., it will also lead to black spots in the injection molding process.
Second, to solve the problem of black spots in injection molding
For the reasons of black spots in injection molding, we propose the following solutions:
1. Choose better quality plastic materials: Select plastic materials with less impurities and low moisture rate, which can effectively reduce the generation of black spots.
2. Adjustment of injection molding process parameters: Reasonable adjustment of injection molding process parameters, such as increasing temperature, increasing pressure, extending injection time, etc., helps to reduce the generation of black spots.
3. Regular cleaning or replacement of injection molding machine equipment: regular cleaning of injection molding machine equipment to ensure the cleanliness of the equipment, helping to reduce the generation of black spots.
4. Use the right antioxidant: Adding the right amount of antioxidant to the plastic can inhibit the oxidative decomposition of the plastic, thereby reducing the generation of black spots.
5. Strict control of the production environment: keep the production environment clean and dry, can effectively reduce the generation of black spots.
In actual production, we can choose the right solution according to the specific situation. For example, if the black spot problem is mainly caused by the quality of plastic materials, we can choose better materials; If it is a process parameter problem, we can adjust the process parameters. In addition, it is also very important to regularly clean injection molding machine equipment and keep the production environment clean and dry. Through the effective implementation of the above solutions, we can effectively solve the problem of black spots in the injection molding process and improve the quality and appearance of the product.