Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-19 Origin: Site
Injection molding is a process in which plastic material is injected into a mold and heated and cooled to produce the product. The front die is one of the very important components in injection molding. Its function is to ensure that the plastic melt can fill the mold cavity smoothly, and prevent the product from sticking to the front die when the mold is released.
In the actual production process, the phenomenon of injection molding sticking to the front die often occurs. This will not only affect the production efficiency, but also affect the quality and dimensional accuracy of products, and even lead to the product scrap in serious cases. Let's have a detailed understanding of the reasons and solutions of injection molding stick to the front die.
First, the reasons for sticking the front die in injection molding
1. Human factors: Due to the low skill level of the operator, the front mold adheres to the plastic melt due to improper operation;
2,. Machine factors: The processing precision of injection molding machine nozzle, nozzle seat, gate sleeve and other parts is not high, leading to the adhesion of plastic melt in the front mold;
3. Raw material factors: The plastic raw materials used are of poor quality, such as excessive volatiles or additives, leading to the adhesion of the front mold to the plastic melt.
Second, the solution
1. Improve the skill level of operators: organize regular training to improve their operational ability and attention;
2. Strictly control machine accuracy: check and adjust the precision of injection molding machine components regularly to ensure that the front mold will not adhere to plastic melt in the production process;
3. Select high-quality raw materials: Select plastic raw materials with stable quality and less volatile substances and additives to reduce the possibility of the front mold adhering to plastic melt.
Iii. Summary of experience
Sticking to the front die is a common production problem in injection molding. In the process of solving the sticking to the front die in injection molding, we summarize the following experiences and lessons: strictly control the precision of each link in the production process to ensure that the front die will not adhere to the plastic melt; Regularly check and adjust the precision of injection molding machine components, timely find and solve problems; Ensure that operators are able to operate according to standard operating procedures; Timely replacement of worn or aging parts to ensure the operation efficiency of injection molding machine and product quality.