Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-07 Origin: Site
Injection mold gating system refers to the plastic melt from the nozzle of the injection machine, before reaching the mold cavity in the injection mold through the channel. The gating system is the most important in the mold system. Generally speaking, the size of injection parts or thick meat often need to be coarse runner.
Components of injection mold gating system:
1. Injection mold main flow channel: a section of material flow channel from the nozzle of the injection machine to the shunt channel;
2. Injection mold diversion channel: material flow channel between the main flow channel and the gate;
3. Injection mold gate: a section of material flow channel with short length and small section between the shunt channel and the mold cavity;
4. Cold feed well: The end of the runner used to store cold feed at the front end.
Design the basic principles of injection mold gating system
While satisfying the quality of plastic products, the molding speed should be improved to shorten the molding cycle.
Determining factors of runner size in injection mold:
1. Volume size and wall thickness of the molding product; 2. Distance from mold hole to main runner or injection port; 3. Consideration of runner cooling; 4. Operation range of die cutting tools; 5. Plastic properties.
The design of injection mold runner should make the plastic quickly injected into the hole with the shortest path, so that the heat loss and pressure drop is minimized. From the point of view of pressure drop, the larger the runner section, the better, in order to provide better pressure transfer opportunities. The mission of Fanstar is to master the core technology of injection molding production, to communicate and analyze the technology before the production of injection molding with customers from the production needs of finished products, so that the injection mold delivery time is short, the service life is long, the mass production is fast and the finished product quality is excellent! Have the need of injection molding injection mold welcome to contact us!