Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-30 Origin: Site
Flow marks and shrinkage are common problems in injection molding, these problems are particularly prominent in the injection of PC products. Flow marks refer to wavy or striped marks on the surface of the product, while shrinkage refers to the phenomenon of dents or potholes on the surface of the product. These issues not only affect the appearance and performance of the product, but can also lead to product returns or recalls.
1. Reason analysis
There are many reasons for the flow marks and shrinkage of injection molded PC products, mainly including the following aspects:
1. Production process problems: The production process of injection molded PC products has an important impact on the appearance and performance of the products. If the injection temperature is too high or too low, the injection speed is too fast or too slow, improper pressure preservation will lead to the product flow marks and shrinkage.
2. Material selection: The material selection of injection molded PC products also has an important impact on its performance and appearance. If the material does not match, improper water control, too much additives will lead to the product flow marks and shrinkage.
3. Processing problems: in the process of processing, mold temperature, injection time, pressure holding time and so on will affect the appearance and performance of the product. If the mold temperature is too low or too high, injection time is too long or too short, improper pressure holding time will lead to the product flow marks and shrinkage.
Second, the solution
For injection molding PC products appear flow marks and shrinkage reasons, can take the following solutions:
1. Improve the production process: reasonably adjust injection molding temperature, injection molding speed, pressure preservation and other parameters, optimize according to the actual situation of the product, and carry out process verification and optimization when necessary.
2. Select high-quality materials: select matching materials, control material moisture and additives, avoid material mismatch, excessive moisture or excessive additives lead to product flow marks and shrinkage.
3. Control the processing process: reasonable control of mold temperature, injection time, pressure holding time and other parameters, according to the actual situation of the product optimization, to ensure that the appearance and performance of the product in the processing process are guaranteed.
4. Use additives: when necessary, use additives, such as anti-flow trace agent, anti-shrinkage agent, etc., to improve the surface quality and performance of products.
5. Actual case support: Through the sharing and analysis of actual cases, further summarize and share the effective methods and experience to solve the flow marks and shrinkage of injection molded PC products.
Flow marks and shrinkage of injection molded PC products are common problems, but can be effectively solved by improving the production process, choosing high-quality materials, controlling the processing process and other methods. In the future, with the progress and application of science and technology, we will be able to see more perfect and efficient injection molding technology, for the production of high quality injection molding PC products to provide a more solid guarantee.