Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-07 Origin: Site
As you know, injection molding molds are the mother tools used to produce injection molded products.
As I am sure you can understand, molds have a great impact on the quality, cost and productivity of injection molded products.
The molding product production system consists of the following subsystems.
Molding product production system --
Injection molding machine
Mold temperature regulating device
Molding product removal device
Molding material supply device
Inspection device for molded products
Secondary processing plant
Air Conditioning management Unit (clean room)
In order to achieve the overall optimization of the molding product production system, the following management objectives (objectives) need to be defined by numerical data.
1. Quality indicators of molding products (important control size and control tolerance, surface roughness, burr control indicators, light transmittance, etc.)
2. Forming cycle (the shorter the better)
3. Price of molding products
4. Mold maintenance cycle and maintenance cost
5. Expected production quantity of molding products (optimistic forecast quantity and pessimistic forecast quantity)
6. Mold depreciation expense
7. Other important matters
Once the strategy for the production system of the molded product has been established in this way, we can then determine the design and manufacture specifications for the mold.
Even if mold procurement is very cheap, because the molding quality may be uneven, may require frequent maintenance, molding cycle may be very long and other reasons, the investment in mold enterprises may ultimately suffer huge losses.