Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-09 Origin: Site
Injection mold texture processing plays a vital role in improving the appearance of injection molding products, and plays a significant role in industrial production. Next, we will share with you the process and key points of injection mold texture processing according to many years of injection mold experience.
What is injection mold texture processing
Injection mold texture processing is to use chemical agents to remove the surface of metal materials in the mold cavity by chemical means, or through shot peening to remove the surface by physical grinding, in order to achieve the concave and convex effect. The following effects can be obtained through mold texture processing: 1. Anti-slip effect 2. Anti-reflective 3. Increase the sense of visual luxury 4. Increase the friction resistance 5. Prevent tight fitting 6. Make the weld wire inconspicuous 8. Prevent scratches on the surface of the molded product.
Injection mold texture processing
Cavity surface polishing → degreasing → primary mask → acid treatment → Coating photosensitive resin → drying → exposure and development → heating treatment → secondary mask → etching → pattern removal → Etching finishing → mask removal → sandblasting finishing → Finished
Injection mold texture processing points
1. Carefully grind the surface of the injection mold cavity that needs to be textured to remove the micro cracks and surface metamorphic layer caused by machining.
2. Texture processing of injection mold can not be carried out in the parts after welding repair.
3. Heat treatment, cutting direction and rolling direction of injection mold steel should be as consistent as possible.
4. When processing the side of the injection mold cavity, consciously increase the meat thickness of the molded product, so as to increase its shrinkage.
5. The cooling structure and drum heater structure which are easy to control the surface temperature of injection mold cavity are adopted.
6. In some cases, it may be better to adjust the manufacturing process to mechanical processing after injection mold texture processing.
Texture processing of injection mold plays a vital role in improving the appearance of injection molding products. Texture processing is a processing procedure that is carried out after all mechanical processing and polishing are completed. If the damage is too large to be corrected, it must be remanufactured. Therefore, injection mold texture processing requires extreme care and rich experience. The mission of Fansstar is to master the core technology of injection molding production, communicate and analyze the technology before mold production with customers from the production needs of finished products, so that the mold delivery time is short, the service life is long, the rapid mass production and the finished product quality is excellent! Have the need of injection mold welcome to contact us!