Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-30 Origin: Site
Injection mold scheduling is a drawing formed by drawing the mold structure, mold size and so on on 2D drawings according to customer output, molding machine and other requirements. For the structural designer, if the layout of the injection mold layout to grasp the mold quotation will be very helpful.
1. Mold layout diagram is the outline of mold design;
2. Mold layout diagram is the basis of mold quotation;
3. The change of product structure can be quickly modified on the mold layout diagram;
4. After the product structure is determined, the mold factory can prepare the mold in turn.
Injection mold placement procedure:
1. Understand the product information, whether the parting surface is stepped, whether there is side core-pulling, etc.;
2. Determine the position of parting surface. Consider parting line marks, product mold, etc.;
3. Determine the position and size of the inclined pin slider;
4. The arrangement of the thimble position can be roughly modified later;
5. Determination of waterway and mold locking screws;
6. The above determination can determine the size of the mold;
7. After determining the size of the mold, the size of the mold seat can be determined.
For high-precision products, the number of cavities as little as possible, because each increase of a cavity, the accuracy of the product will be very likely to decline, the number of precision injection mold cavity is generally not more than 4. The mission of Fanstar is to master the core technology of injection molding production, communicate and analyze the technology before mold production with customers from the production needs of finished products, so that the mold delivery time is short, the life is long, the mass production is fast and the finished product quality is excellent! Have the need of injection molding mold welcome to contact us!