Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-12 Origin: Site
How to solve underinjection caused by the solidification of the flow front part of the injection mold? Underinjection refers to the phenomenon that part of the molding product is not completely filled.
(1) Injection mold related countermeasures
1. Enlarge gate size.
2. Expand the size of flow channel.
3. Bold straight runner.
4. Reduce the cooling well.
5. Install heat insulation panels under the template.
6. Increase the number of sprue.
7. Change the gate Settings.
8. Apply local heating.
(2) Injection mold injection molding conditions related countermeasures
1. Increase resin temperature.
2. Raise the cavity surface temperature setting.
3. Try to increase the filling pressure.
4. Try to increase the pressure holding pressure.
5. Try to extend the holding time.
6. Try increasing the meter.
7. Try to increase your buffer.
8. Try to replace the injection molding machine.
9. Replace backflow prevention ring of injection molding unit.
10. Change the diameter of injection nozzle tip of injection molding machine to a thicker size.
(3) Injection mold molding product design related countermeasures
1. Increase the thickness of the molding product.
2. Set stiffeners around areas that are difficult to flow.
3. Make the surface of the molding product a shiny surface.
Underinjection can be caused by many factors. Any factor that prevents the flow of polymer melt or makes the injection volume of polymer insufficient may lead to underinjection.