Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-09 Origin: Site
The surface finish of the workpiece processed by the CNC machining center is normally very good, but sometimes it is not very ideal, and the desired surface finish cannot be achieved. This is mainly caused by the device's own settings and environmental factors.
The following six points are the main points to improve the surface finish of CNC machining center. After solving, it can greatly improve the surface finish of workpiece and improve product quality.
1.The CNC machining center should be placed in a flat position to ensure that the equipment will not shake during processing.
2. Check whether the machining spindle is fixed, so that the spindle will not shake during the machining process. Otherwise, the surface finish of the workpiece will be greatly affected.
3. Use high-quality coolant to ensure that the temperature of the friction surface of the workpiece and the tool is normal during processing.
4. It is necessary to use a machining tool with better quality, and select it according to the workpiece material.
5. During rough machining, it is necessary to open the chip removal groove of the processing material, so that the workpiece will not be scratched due to poor chip removal during processing, which will affect the surface finish.
6. Set the spindle speed and feed speed of the lathe in advance, and try to complete the machining process in one clamping.