Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-04 Origin: Site
If I go with Sister Lian to meet the customer, the probability of winning the injection mold order is 70%. If the vice president goes out with Sister Lian to meet the customer, the probability of winning the order is 99%. The remaining 1% is due to the customer. This is the confidence our business people have in our company and our technology. Fanstar injection mold with technology to convince customers fast deal!
Last Thursday, he and the vice president went out to visit A new customer (customer introduction) for docking and purchasing. The customer wanted to find a mold opening supplier in Huizhou, which is relatively close and convenient for docking. The customer's pain point: currently the customer has three suppliers, Supplier A has been cooperating for a long time, but can only make some simple molds. Supplier B's molding technology in Shenzhen is not so good. Last year, due to the epidemic, it had a great impact on the transportation of injection molding products. Later, the mold was moved to supplier C for production.
The customer's products are also very similar to ours, which belong to the vehicle type and have high requirements on appearance. The customer sells them on the platform, so now we need a supplier = Vanstad who can cooperate well with the price, technology, appearance and delivery date. The vice president can serve the customer together with the vice president, who can perfectly answer the customer about the deformation, appearance and spray painting of the technical products. In particular, the vice president is willing to burn his brain to think about the products he is not good at, and sum up the experience from the failure experience. This alone has surpassed many technical staff.
After returning to the factory, Manager Li gave us a very good feedback. Miss Xu was very satisfied with our technology and communication, and Manager Li also liked Vice President very much. At present, not only Manager Li, but all our customers give a thumbs up to Vice President's injection mold technology.
Since the business has been going away recently, Sister Lian received a phone call at around 3:00 p.m. on February 21 when the customer was going out, "Can you make the weight scale mold?" Our first reaction was that we would not make the daily use mold, because the unit price is too low, Zhejiang is better at it. The customer replied, "No, no, I have difficulty in this thing. Could you come to your company to evaluate this product?"
If before, because the salesman went out, we may directly rejected, because only the vice president in the company, behind to make a thinking adjustment, we added the customer wx, the company address to the customer, and then with the vice president, the front desk said hello, after 4 o 'clock in the afternoon to see the vice president in the group sent "have offered, mold plus injection molding, assembly customer willingness is very strong, Go back and calculate the cost.
Because this is the first time for the customer to make a mold product, we will go back after finding a few quotations that are satisfied with our family. Sister Lian also makes a timely follow-up and service. On February 24th, the good news came: two sets of moulds were completed, and the transaction was completed quickly within three days, which gave us a great surprise. The project was also possible. Because we have great confidence in the corporate culture of the company and the technology of the vice president, we won the trust of the customer this time.
The mission of Fanstar is to master the core technology of injection molding production, communicate and analyze the technology before mold production with customers from the production needs of finished products, so that the mold delivery time is short, the life is long, the mass production is fast and the finished product quality is excellent! Have the need of injection molding mold welcome to contact us!