Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-19 Origin: Site
The elements to pay attention to in plastic mold manufacturing are:
1. Parting surface, that is, the contact surface where the die and the punch cooperate with each other when the die is closed. The selection of its position and form is affected by factors such as product shape and appearance, wall thickness, molding method, post-processing technology, mold type and structure, demolding method and molding machine structure.
2. Structural parts, that is, sliders, inclined tops, straight top blocks, etc. of complex molds. The design of structural parts is very critical, which is related to the life of the mold, processing cycle, cost, product quality, etc. Therefore, designing a complex mold core structure requires a higher comprehensive ability of the designer, and pursues simpler, more durable and more economical as far as possible. Design.
3. Mold accuracy, that is, card avoidance, precise positioning, guide posts, positioning pins, etc. The positioning system is related to the appearance quality of the product, the quality and life of the mold. According to the different structure of the mold, different positioning methods are selected. The positioning accuracy control mainly depends on the processing. The internal mold positioning is mainly considered by the designer to design a more reasonable and easy-to-adjust positioning. Way.
4. Gating system, that is, the feeding channel from the injection molding machine nozzle to the cavity, including the main channel, the runner, the gate and the cold material cavity. In particular, the selection of the gate position should help the molten plastic to fill the cavity in a good flow state, and the solid runner and gate cold material attached to the product are easy to be ejected from the mold and removed when the mold is opened (heat flow Except for Dao models).
5. Plastic shrinkage and various factors that affect the dimensional accuracy of products, such as mold manufacturing and assembly errors, mold wear, etc. In addition, when designing compression molds and injection molds, the matching of process and structural parameters of the molding machine should also be considered. Computer-aided design technology has been widely used in plastic mold design.