Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-12 Origin: Site
In the process of injection molding, white fog on the surface is a common problem, which not only affects the appearance of the product, but also may lead to a decline in product quality. This paper will analyze the causes of white fog from the injection process, injection mold design and other aspects, and provide corresponding solutions.
First, let's start from the injection process analysis. If the temperature in the injection process is not uniform, it will lead to uneven distribution of product surface temperature, resulting in white fog. Therefore, we can take the following measures to solve the problem:
1. Improve the cooling speed of injection mold: increase the cooling water channel, water pump power and other ways to improve the cooling speed, so that the product surface temperature uniform distribution.
2. Increase the lubrication times of injection mold: in the process of injection molding, increasing the lubrication times of injection mold can reduce the dents and scratches on the surface of products, so as to reduce the generation of white fog.
3. If the screw rotation speed is reduced, the melting temperature can be uniform, the entrain air chance is small, such as the screw rotation speed is too fast, the entrain air chance is more; The molten material is subjected to large shear force of screw, and friction heat generation leads to uneven temperature of molten material, and decomposition of molten material produces gas.
4. Increasing the temperature of injection mold can gain time for high pressure and slow filling. If the temperature of injection mold is too low, the product surface is easy to freeze prematurely, and slow filling cannot be realized, which may lead to lack of glue.
Second, injection mold design is also an important cause of the white fog problem. The structure of the injection mold is unreasonable, the surface of the injection mold is not smooth, and so on May lead to white fog on the surface of the product. Therefore, we can start from the following aspects:
1. Redesign the structure of injection mold: through reasonable design of gate and cooling water channel, the surface flow of products is more uniform, so as to reduce the generation of white fog.
2. Polishing or chrome plating on the surface of the injection mold: polishing or chrome plating on the surface of the injection mold can improve the finish of the product surface, so as to reduce the generation of white fog.
In the actual production process, in order to avoid the appearance of white fog, we need to strictly control injection conditions, such as injection temperature, injection mold temperature, injection speed, etc. At the same time, for the problems in production, we should timely analyze the causes and take corresponding measures to solve them. Some practical examples or references can also help us better understand and grasp these solutions.