Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-07-07 Origin: Site
Injection molded products are widely used in our daily life, from home appliances to auto parts, you can see the figure of injection molded products. However, the problem of oil pollution has become a troubling problem in injection molding production, which not only affects the appearance quality of the product, but also may have an impact on its performance.
Oil pollution can be caused by a variety of reasons, the following are some of the main reasons:
1. Improper use of lubricants or release agents: In the injection process, lubricants or release agents are usually used in order to facilitate the opening and closing of the mold. If the use is too large or the location is not correct, it may lead to oil pollution.
2. Raw material pollution: Plastic particles may be contaminated during transportation or storage, such as contact with grease or other impurities, resulting in oil on the surface of injection molded parts.
3. Improper maintenance of production equipment: production equipment such as molds, syringes, etc., if improperly maintained, there is rust or other dirt, which may also lead to oil pollution.
4. Environmental factors: The environment in the production workshop, such as cleanliness, humidity, etc., will also affect the surface of the injection molded parts, resulting in oil pollution problems.
In order to solve the oil pollution problem on injection molded products, we can take the following measures:
1. Rational use of lubricants and release agents: according to the specific injection molding process and mold design requirements, choose the appropriate lubricant and release agent, and in accordance with regulation 2. The dosage and location are specified for use. At the same time, regularly check the consumption of lubricants and release agents to ensure that their dosage meets the requirements.
3. Raw material control: Strengthen the quality control of raw materials to ensure that the purchased plastic particles meet the quality standards and avoid the pollution of raw materials. At the same time, regular quality testing of raw materials, timely discovery and treatment of contaminated raw materials.
4. Production equipment maintenance: Make strict production equipment maintenance plan, regularly check and maintain molds, syringes and other equipment. The problems (5) found should be dealt with in time to ensure the normal operation of production equipment and reduce the possibility of oil pollution.
6. Environmental control: Establish a good production environment control mechanism to ensure that the cleanliness and humidity of the production workshop meet the requirements. Clean and disinfect the workshop regularly to prevent environmental factors from affecting the surface of injection molded parts.
Through the implementation of the above measures, we can effectively reduce and solve the problem of oil pollution on injection molding products. However, it is important to note that solving the problem of oil pollution is an ongoing process that requires continuous improvement and optimization. At the same time, we can also learn from the successful experience and technology of other enterprises, and constantly broaden the ideas and methods of solving problems.